How to Register With Bredon Hill Surgery
Please click on the link below to check whether you live in our practice area.
Alternatively you can check with our reception staff that you are living within an area the practice covers. We are sorry but our practice area does not include Mitton, Tewkesbury, Twyning, Priors Park, Newtown, Stone Hillls, Walton Cardiff, Birlinghamd, Defford, Elmley Castle, Dumbleton, Great Comberton, Little Comberton, Sedgeberrow, and Strensham.
Bredon Hill Surgery is based on the border between the counties of Gloucestershire and Worcestershire.
If you Wish to Register as a new Patient
- You can collect a New Patient Registration Pack from reception. This will contain a welcome letter; a purple NHS registration form (GMS1); a Bredon Hill Surgery new patient registration form (adult or child); a practice booklet; a leaflet regarding how we use your records and (if applicable) privacy notice for children).
- If you prefer you can print the forms (below)
One form has to be completed for each person wishing to register.
If you are registering a child under 16 please be advised this is a different registration form which reception can issue or you can download and complete.
**** Please be advised a child under 16 can only be registered if a parent/guardian is also registered at the practice ******
- Please Complete the relevant form (s) and GMS1 form for each person.
- Please bring the fully completed forms to reception during our opening hours. We cannot accept the forms by e-mail or post.
- Please note that we are required to see proof of identification when registering. “Acceptable forms of identity” are your passport, photo license, utility bill. You will need to provide 1 x photo ID document and 1 x document that contains your address.
If you require online access and/or access to medical records please see online services for further details
Foreign Nationals – reception will require to see your passport
If you would like additional support for you and/or a child you can find useful information under the health information tab – Parents and Children
Form to be completed by ALL NEW PATIENTS
Online access if you wish to have online access to request medication etc please contact reception.
If you require access to your medical records please go to the online services tab for full details
Dispensary Service – please see the dispensary prescription information tab for full details of our service.
The practice can dispense medication to patients who live more than a mile from a retail pharmacy. If you wish to have medication dispensed elsewhere please advise us
If you live near (within 1 mile) of a pharmacy you will be a non-dispensing patient and you will be asked to nominate a pharmacy of your choice for your prescriptions to be sent too.
Following your registration if you need medication, if possible please provide the dispensary with a copy of your repeat slip from your previous surgery marking the medication you require.
You records upload electronically (unless you have moved from Scotland, Wales or abroad) and there can sometimes be a delay. If we do not have your full records when we receive your prescription request we will contact your previous surgery for a summary to allow us to issue the medication. This may cause a delay in dispensing.
Dispensary is open 8.30am-6.30pm – Dispensary is closed 1.00pm – 2.00pm Monday – Friday