If you wish to be seen by a physiotherapist please go to the ’ Move to Improve website’. There is a self referral form to complete and your request will go straight to the hospital for review.
The Musculoskeletal self-referral form is only for MSK conditions, not Women’s Health, Neuro physio domiciliary, etc. Please ask your GP for advice if you are unsure.
Before you complete the self-referral form you will be asked:
Have you been using the advice and tips on the self-help sections for around 8 weeks?
Are you still feeling pain or discomfort?
Are you registered with a GP practice in Evesham, Droitwich, Pershore, Malvern, Tenbury, Worcester, Upon, Redditch or Bromsgrove? Bredon Hill Surgery falls under Evesham/Pershore
If you wish to attend Tewkesbury Community Hospital the request will need to be discussed with a doctor
If you have answered yes to all the above then you should complete the below form, providing as much information as possible
- OR Self referral https://www.hacw.nhs.uk/self-referral-msk
- You may have to wait some weeks for an assessment/appointment depending on how your referral is prioritised and the current numbers of patients waiting to be seen by a member of the physiotherapy team.
- If you need to contact Physiotherapy at Tewkesbsury pleased call 0300 421 6100, option 3 and then option 2 – this is not for bookings
- First contact physio (FCP) – This service provides direct access to a specialist musculoskeletal Physiotherapist for initial assessment. First Contact Physiotherapists (FCP) will provide expert assessment, diagnosis and management of soft tissue, muscle and joint conditions.
- You can book an appointment to see an FCP without having to see your GP first – please contact reception for details.
- The appointments are currently being held at DeMontfort Medical Centre Burford Rd, Evesham WR11 3HD. This is subject to change and you will be advised accordingly when booking the appointment via the reception.